Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A little behind...

Hello to All! I am sorry I haven't been up to date with my blog, things have been crazy and I'm trying to get back on track! Since my last post, alot has been going on! My internship is going great, I'm getting tons accomplished, my work updated, and learning so much about the Fayetteville Area. On Tuesday, September 25, I met with a client through the Fayetteville Area Convention Visitor's Bureau. I also met the Hotel Manager, we toured the hotel and met with the client together. I am getting the chance to actually see how developing a tournament really works, starting with hotel accommodations, developing a proposal for rooms, and meeting with clients. I am working closely with Charlie Spigel to better my knowledge of being in the Sport Management business.

In addition to my internship, I'm enrolled in a Sports Marketing Class at Methodist where my team and I with information already provided, developed a Strategic Plan for the Fayetteville Area Sports Authority. This has been a huge project I have been working on and it's also helped with becoming more involved in my internship!

I am also a member of the Sport Management Club at Methodist University in which i'm very much involved in. And I've included the hyperlink where you can find our website!!
http://methodistuniversitysportmanagement.blogspot.com

Enjoy! and till next time....


No comments: